PAYROLL SERVICE OFFICER, PT Gunatronikatama Cipta (GASI)
- Strong mathematic skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous attention to process, detail, and accuracy.
- Time-management skills.
- Deadline focused.
- Ability to investigate/analyze issues and find solutions.
- Honesty and integrity in handling confidential data.
- Ability to work autonomously and in team.
- Comprehensive literacy on Payroll practices and legislation (Tax, BPJS, DPLK, Labor related) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS/Accounting/Payroll Software is a plus.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree from relevant majors
- Willing to work extra hours when required
- Employee record maintenance.
- Periodic & ad hoc data collection and verification.
- Payroll & Tax & BPJS & DPLK & payment processing.
- Ad hoc and regular Payroll reporting.
- Maintaining Payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Complying with relevant legislation.
- Answering Payroll inquiries.
- Resolving Payroll issues & discrepancies
- Regular filing and archiving of Payroll information.
- Liaise and working closely with Clients.